Hi from down under and other side of the date line… Good news is there seems to be no y2.016k bugs and things chugging along about the same.
Could we have a bit of an update and or rough game plan thanks ?
- I have taken the 2x Pi2 off line 24/7 for now as the two Pi between them were making significant inroads to traffic my humble data caps. But I am booting them daily and ‘checking in’ to see if things look like they have changed or updated. Main thing I am tinkering with daily is trying to get the Generic GPIO pins working:
- Have not been able to add any DO outputs direct off the pins for a while now.
- DI and Pi pin header inputs work between ‘some’ to ‘most’ of the time when adding. Have not managed more than 1 input per pi (including renaming)
- DI removal a little sluggish but quite acceptable given, no doubt the ‘clean up’ process required.
As before, documentation and or a mini clip of screen capture / 5 frames showing intended functionality and or setting up things in general would be great. If I get time I may screen capture the add DS18B20 process into a modest GIF.
- I have wanted to get back to the remote desktop functionality as that was seriously good while it was working. Is this turned off for now ?
- This would be VERY Nice to carry on my LoRaPIC R&d project. I have managed some significant radio around corners and 10km maxing things out from dashboard of a moving vehicle off a 3xAA battery and just a single 163mm strand of CAT wire… Would love to get this streaming for you guys to look at.
W.r.t LoRaWAN ideas…
- Will there be / I recommend a geolocate / GIS / map gadget ? E.g. my wild life, enviro, sensors ping out fixed or dynamic Lat,Lon,Ele and propose that the gadget on a map auto locates and just blats the live variable as a pointer, Value, animated Icon that turns into a plot on hover etc…
Welcome to 2016 everyone