433 receiver and sender

Can you add 433 receiver and sender device?
Please!

Working / waiting on on this too…
I too have sooo… many projects that I use the Pi with in this respect. I bring in uAmp IoT devices over slow / long range serial over several hundred meters. Fab easy and simple. There are many RF devices to choose from. Most make exorbitant claims or hog current on idle so beware… I use discrete ASK Tx and Rx devices with mostly AST Tx at the sensor end since these + micro in 99% sleep duty draw little to NILL current (< 10uAmps) in between regular ad hoc update packet transmissions. This is more than enough for average sensing applications. These packets are then ASK Rx’d at the Pi end typically. The data is CS checked, filtered and handled by a micro. The micro gathers the ad hoc data from multiple channels and periodically or when polled forwards data to the Pi ttyAMA0 in a super simple CSV txt readable / plot-able array etc. This works a treat already into WebIOPi. I am just waiting and hoping that something simple comes along that allows generic variable link up between python and or WebIOPi to generic AI and AO within Cayenne.

E.g. a class of kids build projects monitoring the environment / gardens / pet cages / tropo fish around the school…
Play, tinker…

Invent…

Connect with $5 RF Tx ASK module…

Pick up data with $5 RF Rx ASK module powered off Pi GPIO…

WebIOPi serial port = piece of cake
Cayenne next stop ?
(Please…)
~ Andrew