AGENT versions?

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

Raspian Jessie on Raspberry Pi’s
Android 5.1

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

Yes multiple types

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

All

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

I notice on the Android app that I can see the agent, I assume also on the web view too.

Anyway

How do I know what the latest Agent is?
How do I update the Agent?

If there were problems during install that may have happened and it wasn’t noticed, how do I rerun the setup? Say to act as a check on bug finding.?

(e.g. I remember some messages showing up on screen about python3 blah blah blah. I do know IDLE3/Python3 is now rendered unusable (from the Raspian GUI) on that PI my only Cayenne setup at the moment. So my kids use it while using the Cayenne SD card.)*

*(please, I’m not trying to solve this, it’s an example, truth, but an example in this case)

Hey Ben good to see you again,

The agent is automatically updated (let us know if it’s not), so there is no need for you to do anything there.

The latest agent is 18542 and was listed in the latest release announcements.Think we should list latest update somewhere more convenient for you to know??

Yep, Web view is in the Configuration section, similar to Android.

You can re-run your setup by typing in the commands during the original setup… sudo sh rpi_xxxxxxxx.sh -v

Does this help?

-B

Thanks, answers my questions.

Perhaps put, in the Agent Version bit, Agent version and a ‘Latest’ or ‘Not currently Latest’ ?

Good idea. Changing this to an Idea / Suggestion category for adding a ‘your software is up to date’ text, or similar.

Thanks for input Ben!

-B