Allow the 'Hiding' of Tiles, including the Pi System Tiles

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

Wheezy

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

16gb

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

B

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

Tried to delete the storage tile "sensor"which I was unable to do, after nothing happened I pressed reset dashboard and some of the tiles changed from values to trends and others from values to guage.
Not sure if it’s related to the reset button or trying to delete the storage tile

Noticed that clicking the reset button changes tiles randomly from a gauge to a trend and back again when clicked again.

Still would be nice to be able to delete the storage/cpu/ram tiles if I feel it does not serve a purpose

1 Like

Hi Chaun,

Good to see you again! I changed your post to an ‘Ideas / Suggestions’, since it’s a really good idea that we should allow! So, right now, you can only delete a widget that you add. Since the Storage tile sensor is from the Pi itself, we haven’t allowed a delete function. However, we have plans to allow you to hide widgets.

The Reset Dashboard Button Resets all of the widgets to a default widget, thus messing up how you originally organized your widget. Perhaps a pop up explaining the function of the button would have explained this better so you knew what happened before you clicked it?

-B

1 Like

Or possibly a minimize the tile option.

We’re actually changing the design of the dashboard to allow you to create multiple dashboard for various ‘Projects’. So in this sense, you’ll be able to add any widget you’d like to a specific ‘Project’ dashboard, and also ensure that any unwanted widgets are not on the dashboard.

-B

1 Like

@booysenc @jhovak This is now possible with our new Projects Centered dashboard.

-B