Arduino Yun - Generic Digital Output issues

Arduino Yun

I added a generic digital output to the Arduino Yun - as can be see in the screenshot below:

Even though I created only one Digital output - it creates two icons when I have the Arduino Yun board selected.

However, if I add this digital output to a Project dashboard - it shows only as one icon.

You can press this Icon to switch the digital output from HIGH to LOW (and vice versa). However, if you press this button repeatedly, it gets “stuck” in an endless loop.

Would be good if there was a timeout or something to re-establish synchronisation??

The only way to allow further interaction with this digital output is to click out of the project, and then come back in again. I found that 3 seconds between clicks seems to work ok, but even then, it still hangs from time to time.

Welcome to Cayenne!

The duplicate widget issue is a bug that has been recently reported, but the endless loading widget has been an issue for a while now. Both issues are currently being worked on. using a wired connection can help reduce the frequency of the endless loading problem but since you are using Arduino I’m going to assume you are already using a wired connection.

I have tried with both a wired and a wireless solution. And must admit that the wireless version was more problematic in terms of “endless loading widget”.