Bug Broadcast

Hello Cayenne Community! How’s it going? We wanted to let you know we are working on these bugs :bug: as time allows…in between releasing new and exciting features for you!

If you run into an issue, look here. If it’s not on our list, create a new topic so we can put it in our roadmap of fixes!

Bugs Slated for Next Release

Bugs Being Worked On

• GPS widget requires refresh to show latest data points

• Icons and device names in left sidebar do not update when changed via widget settings

• “Last data packet sent” is not correct timestamp

Bugs in the Queue

• Migration to new, scalable, reliable, triggers & alerts engine :slight_smile:

Want to be notified when fixes are deployed or new bugs are added? Change your notification settings for this Bug Broadcast post to “Watching”.

6 Likes

Love this! Following :stuck_out_tongue:

It gives us insight into work arounds for common issues and what the Cayenne team is working on.

New features gets me excited to try them. Woot Woot.

Cheers,

Craig

Bumping this thread as I’ve updated the content of the first post. Please note this is not an exhaustive list, but we want to be sure we’re communicating when we’re aware of platform issues that aren’t necessarily bugs in the traditional sense.

1 Like

I took the 4.9 kernel issues out of the Bug Broadcast list as this has been fixed!

The existing agent will auto-update silently to this new version. Feel free to use rpi-update to move forward to the 4.9 kernel at this point if you’d like!

1 Like

We haven’t been using this topic, but I plan to start using it again.

We recently fixed triggers and have couple more fixes in the works.

2 Likes

Cayenne Bug Report

*****************groan

Cheers,

Craig

1 Like