Bug Filed on 01-04-2016: After reboot, remote access fails with Jessie; works with Wheezy

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

----------Jessie

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

----------8GB

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

----------Pi2

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

I am running 2 Pi’s; one with Wheezy and one with Jessie using Ethernet (wired) connection to my router. Using the dashboard, I reboot each of these systems; then try to use remote access from dashboard. This works with Wheezy, but Jessie never reconnects (it tries with the swirl graphic forever)

Do a “service myDevices status” and “service webiopi status” on the pi that doesn’t work to check if the service is running.

This is a great find James, thanks for posting.

@svazir @akaranfilian Please test and create a card, thanks!

@bestes Card is created will be testing and passing it along

Just noted a more basic cause (in my case…) that ‘Popup’s’ were blocked and this was not noticed in a few cases prevented me accessing the remote desktop.
~ Andrew

Both services say that they are running; but one of my Pi’s (the Wheezy) shows as zero storage. I will burn a new image and try again.

With a new SD card, both PI’s are running fine and all of the indicators are working. I think I just had a corrupted file on my SD card.

Looks like I can resolve this topic. Thanks for reporting James!

-B