Bug Filed on 03-14-2016: Change GPIO state, UI can not be refreshed in iOS app

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

Wheezy

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

class 10 32gb

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

Pi 2 Model B

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

I’ve registered my Pi on Cayenne. I wrote a python script to change the status of GPIO pin (say, PWM GPIO 18).
I’ve set it to Output mode → HIGH via iOS client. When I set to Output mode → LOW and cleanup this pin via python script on Pi. The web client can refresh after a delay of 2-3s to show the state change. But the UI in iOS App does not change, and I don’t find anywhere to refresh it.
Screenshots attached, FYI.

Hey @july712 thank you for bringing this to our attention! The reason (bug) why this is happening is because your iPhone is on the same network as the Pi. We did this to optimize sending actions, but in doing so it’s not receiving updates for GPIO from the web. If you turn off your Wi-Fi and try again, you should notice that it is receiving updates from the web this time.

This should be fixed in the latest update, which should be released soon. Thanks for finding this :slight_smile: !

@july712 can you update your iOS app with the latest release and confirm if the issue is fixed?

Thanks,

-B