Bug Filed on 04-28-2016: Pi widgets not working on IOS 9.3.1

What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)

What OS? (Jessie, Wheezy)

What Model Pi?

Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

Forgot to add info here?

-B

Very strange. I added all the info.
Anyway, I’m using IOS 9.3.1 with RasPi 2 running Wheezy.
The issue is that the resource widgets don’t work. The widgets for my BMP180 and Light switch work great but the CPU, Memory, Network widgets show zero values.
Bruster

This is another bug that is already fixed, and will be released with next iOS update. Here’s a link to the other card in case you wanted to check it out. Bug Filed on 04-26-2016: Iphone app default widgets don't work

-B

Wonderful. Timeline?

Middle of May is what I’m thinking.

We just pushed a fix for this issue. Can you confirm if the issue you experienced is resolved?

-B

I’m not seeing an update to the app yet. I’ll keep watching for it and let you know. Agent version is currently 1.0.0.19003
Bruster

Shouldn’t need an update to the app. It was an agent update only so the fix was applied with needing to update the iOS app :slight_smile:
-B

Ok. Great. Does the agent update itself or do I need to do something because when I checked the IOS app the problem still existed.
Bruster

Agent should update yourself as long as the Pi is connected to internet. If you go to the ‘Configure’ section you should be able to see the agent version on your Pi. Latest agent version that was deployed was 19517.

-B

Hi,
I attempted to check on the update this morning but when I logged into the Cayenne website I had good news and bad news. The good news is that two of my three pi’s work better now with the new agent. The IOS app works and I can see data on all the widgets.

The bad news is that one of my pi’s is gone from the Cayenne system. I didn’t remove it, it’s just gone. I logged into that Pi and can see several “myDevices.pid” processes running but the device does not show up on the website or on the IOS app. I have refreshed the app and the website several times and rebooted the Pi several times. Somehow it became unconfigured.

I then tried reinstalling the device from the website using the below commands but that failed. I also logged out/in of the website but no change.
sudo wget https://cayenne.mydevices.com/dl/rpi_vcwo4njjn4.sh
sudo bash rpi_vcwo4njjn4.sh -v

Should I open a new ticket for this or can we continue this conversation here?

Thanks,
Bruster