Bug Filed on 05-18-2016: GPIO state changes after restart

http://www.cayenne-mydevices.com/signin/

What OS? (Jessie, Wheezy)

What Model Pi?

Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

Good morning,
I have a big problem …
When the stalks restarts the relays change state, activating in this way the users …
How to fix ???
I would not put a UPS RASPI but if it falls to the mains voltage to the utilizatori restart depart.

It’s a problem that is being worked on. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to fix it for now.

My temporary solution for the always ON relay upon booting:

Connect the COM & NC (instead of NO) ports. When booting up, the client (e.g. a fan) will be switched on for a short while, then, Cayenne clicks in and switched to COM & NO (disconnecting the NC port). After the booting cycle, I could control the client on the dashboard.

Using this method, I’ll have to select Inverted logic in the relay options, which seems only affected the button icon displayed on dashboard.

Awaiting better solution in a future release…

Hello to everyone out there,
one of my users is the garage door.
I can not afford a change in state even temporarily.
I thought it was incompatible relay board … but if he does that always the fault and in the OS

@patrickshingkf @iw4cab We are still working on getting Arduino integration out the door, this will be a high priority feature that we will work next!

-B