Bug Filed on 12-16-2015: A few bugs to keep you busy

1. What OS? (Wheezy)

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 8gb)

3. What Model Pi? ( B)

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

1. Bug, add any device, a space is not accepted when changing description but spaces are allowed when changing description from widget settings.

2. I think for sure the GPIO pin info is also needed in the widget settings, example (I assume by design) I can setup more then 1 device on a GPIO pin and logic works fine, for example I can setup LightSwitch button and relay on GPIO 25 the button will control the relay, but the GPIO tab will only show LightSwitch associated with that GPIO 25 no mention of the relay so after the relay is set up how to find which gpio the relay is connected to ?

3. Bug, Add digital-input, the only choice is a button? for an input? it doesn’t work no surprise, default should be 2 state display or perhaps value for an input device.

4. Bug, Add DS18B20 rename it in widget settings, try to add another DS18B20 doesn’t recognise the fact that the first sensor name has been changed so = Please fix the following errors: This device name is already being used, please choose a different name

5.Bug, DS18B20 choose display value, on widget Fahrenheit is displayed off the bottom of the widget if there’s a widget below then sometimes Fahrenheit displayed on that widget other times its hidden behind that widget.

Thanks for taking time to give us these Toshi!

@svazir @akaranfilian Please import these.

Note that -

1. we should be consistent. i.e. don’t allow blank spaces when changing widget name from settings.

2. We should do this. (I think it’s in design already, best to double check)

3. We should fix this. Digital input options not reflecting properly, could be DB issue.

4. Should fix this. (known bug, let’s just makes sure the task accounts for this use case).

5. Bug for you to look into.