Bug Filed on 12-16-2015: Dashboard refresh

1. Is this related to iOS or the online dashboard?

yes

2. Please describe the issue you are experiencing in as much detail so we can quickly resolve.

Since sunday 13th of December, I noticed a refresh problem in the dashboard. Look on the below print screen and see the system time, today, 12:30PM and last value on the graphs 12:23PM.
Thanks
Bogdan

Hi Bogdan,

It looks like your Pi is disconnected all together (even though the dashboard says it’s connected).

Would you mind tell us what OS (Jessie or Wheezy), what class/size SD card (ex. class 10 16gb), and what model Pi you are using?

Thanks so much!

-B

Hi,

i’m running raspbian jessie 4.1.13+(installed with NOOBS) on a Raspberry Pi Model B (512MB RAM with a Transcend 8Gb SD card class 6.

Bogdan

@akaranfilian This should be enough info to replicate and see what’s going on. His Pi says it’s online but no data.

-B

hello,

is there any chance to solve this issue? First 2 days after installation it was ok. afterwards…
Are there any HW limitations of Raspberry pi model B?

Hello Bogdan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are aware of this issue on the Raspberry pi model b 512mb ussing Jessie.
The Webiopi service is not starting automatically.
You can manually start the service with the following command.

sudo service webiopi start

This will work until the pi is rebooted, in which case you will have to manually start the service again.

We are currently working on a fix for this issue and apologize for any inconvenience.

Thank you!

hi,

i don’t think that’s the problem as long as I can reach http://192.168.1.15:8000/app/devices-monitor and also running the command: sudo service webiopi status i receive:

● webiopi.service - LSB: WebIOPi initscript
Loaded: loaded (/etc/init.d/webiopi)
Active: active (running) since Tue 2015-12-15 19:58:26 UTC; 2 days ago
Process: 423 ExecStart=/etc/init.d/webiopi start (code=exited, status=0/SUCCESS)
CGroup: /system.slice/webiopi.service
└─450 /usr/bin/python3 -m webiopi -l /var/log/webiopi -c /etc/webi…

Dec 18 03:25:37 raspberrypi systemd[1]: Started LSB: WebIOPi initscript.
Warning: Journal has been rotated since unit was started. Log output is incomplete or unavailable.

I ran the suggested command but it’s not working.

Thank you
Bogdan

Same thing for me… dashboard dont work but Rpi is connected…

My configuration:

Rpi mod B+
Sd 8 GB cl 10 (3 Gb free on it)
SO Raspbian Wheezy
I’ve installed webiopi before install mDevices

Some bug or something wrong during installation?
Waiting infos…

@ftvplant @bogdan_bogodai This should be resolved. Please update this post if it happens again. Thank you!

-B