1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)
2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)
3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)
4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.
- In MCP23017 under GPIO section I get the list of pins. Unfortunately pin function as well as pin state can’t be changed via this page. Inputs are being monitored properly when actuated
- The refresh rate is very slow.
- Dashboard interface very slow - removing of gauges
- Relay switch designated to operate MCP23017 output not always working. This may be caused by refresh rate.
- Digital input light monitoring MCP23017 input working fine (with a delay though).
That’s it for now. Generally very nice piece of software. It would be nice to access the interface via local address not through mydevices.com website. I guess the plan is (in the end) to get people to pay for the service (as Weaved) but some might be willing to consider to pay for local access.