Can the event timer be made smaller as I need minutes in an hour

I need to turn on and off the aeroponic spray for on 1 minute and off 3 minutes. Is this possible?

With our current scheduler, no. But we are going to be developing a timer widget where you can input actuator timers for set periods of turning on / off. Seems like that would meet your needs.

We also have plans to make the scheduler able to schedule on the minute, but for now we have limited to run every 5 minutes.

~Benny

1 Like

Any update on this? I could really use a small “on time/off time” feature for actuators. Needing to turn on circulating fans for 30s ever 10mins.

this is not possible currently with cayenne, you can do this locally on your device using millis or having an RTC on board.

Most of these projects can be done locally!:laughing:. However, the convenience of having a nice GUI like the dashboard is more appealing. My question is more on if there is any more development on this feature

With our current scheduler, no. But we are going to be developing a timer widget where you can input actuator timers for set periods of turning on / off. Seems like that would meet your needs.
We also have plans to make the scheduler able to schedule on the minute, but for now we have limited to run every 5 minutes.
~Benny

having such rapid timer events are not practically suited for IOT. You might want to reconsider your project type. the least timed event is an hour which suits IOT.