Can't see my GPIO Panel

I can’t see my GPIO panel on cayenne. I currently have Linux raspberrypi 4.14.18-v7+ #1093 SMP Fri Feb 9 15:33:07 GMT 2018> Could this also be the reason I still can’t get my ds18b20 sensor to register

Did you download your OS from the Raspberry Pi website?

~Benny

I believe so, there were commands to copy and paste after I logged in…

Hey @scottlandfarm,

I’m talking about the software that you installed on your SD card…doesn’t have anything to do with Cayenne.

~benny

No I ordered the sd card with raspbian on it when I ordered my raspberry pi

Would that help? How would I go about it? I did have everything setup earlier this year not sure what went wrong, maybe an upgrade???

Hi @scottlandfarm,
I believe @bestes is suggesting to reinstall Raspbian on your RPi to see if that solves your issues.

If you’re unfamiliar with the process, you can try following this guide: https://www.raspberrypi.org/learning/software-guide/quickstart/

Once you have a fresh install of Raspbian, you can try setting up the RPi on Cayenne again & see if the DS18B20 will show up on your dashboard (assuming everything is wired in correctly.)

Thanks.
-Jesse

Ok thank you, I’ll give it a shot

1 Like

That worked!!! Thanks

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

I’m having trouble logging in to the community. Waiting for an update on the triggers. Thanks for what you guys do

Hi @scottlandfarm,

We’re aware of the sign in issues with the community.
Best way to fix it is, log off Cayenne by clicking “User Menu” on the top right corner & clicking “Log Out”, close the browser & reopen.
Then log back into Cayenne.mydevices.com > click on the community button on the upper right > the click Login on the Community. It should then allow you to log in.

Let me know if this works.
Thanks.
-Jesse