Arduino Mega with W5100 ethernet shield - DHT11 + Thermistor
Web interface + Android
Hello guys, I’m using DHT11 sendor to read temperature + Humidity of my house and a Thermistor NTC10K to read water temeprature. Everything was working perfectly but suddelny it starts to show some very weird values.
I realized that when I open the sensor/widget it changed the temperature from Celsius to Fahrenheit thus leading to the strange values. So I have to change it to Celsius again to make it work properly. Looks like its loosing its configuration or something like this.
** Last time this morning I had to configure the temperature as Fareinheit to make it work as Celsius. So it´s configured as F and displaying as Celsius as I wanted it to be.