Disk is too full to get a prompt so we can delete files. What to do?

Thank you for taking the time to submit your bug/issue! Please use the points below as a guide when submitting.

• Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)

• What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)

• Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

I"m using raspberry pi3. Disk is 99.9% full. Husband tried to delete files, but there doesn’t seem to be enough memory to do that. What can we do?

How big is the SD card? Did you use Raspbian or the new Pixel version? Can you give more information? Is the device already connected to the Cayenne ?

Thanks for your help but I found a reboot solution online. I thought I had updated. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello,
Did you manage to understand what makes your SD card full? Some log files or etc ?

Thank you.

Yes I did. I’ll remove files periodically if necessary but the problem is resolved for now. Thank you very much for following up with me.

Have you experienced a CPU 100% problem. I have some issues with this?

I don’t know. I think it was running for a few weeks and just filled up on miscellaneous data. Cleared the logs and disk went to 70%. Still serious data leaks though. Do you think that’s the CPU problem?

No no, I just ask you if you have seen some 100% CPU issues :slight_smile: