Help Help!

Hey everybody. I have crated my projects. I am using Arduino Uno with ESP8266 Esp-01 board (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01EA3UJJ4/ref=sxts_sxwds-tsp_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=3007296082&pd_rd_wg=xFkri&pf_rd_r=NQJZGQFBZ6MYA8CN9EK0&pf_rd_s=desktop-sx-top-slot&pf_rd_t=301&pd_rd_i=B01EA3UJJ4&pd_rd_w=jxF5l&pf_rd_i=esp8266&pd_rd_r=MS9C1JT0X3B2AF90WJS1&ie=UTF8&qid=1500561603&sr=1) to turn on/off Relay by web,smartphone and it’s just active when Arduino board connecting with my computer. How I can control it without connect with computer? I want to control it whenever I want. Thank you so much.

Hi @DarkeAlbert and welcome to the Cayenne Community.

You can connected your Arduino to Cayenne using an ESP as a shield following the steps in this post. Once you are connected to WiFi with the ESP board, you shouldn’t have to remain tethered to the computer anymore – you just need to ensure that the ESP and the Arduino are adequately powered. The ESP can be powered from 3.3V on the Arduino, and the Arduino can be plugged into mains power with an appropriate adapter.