Home Automation Project

##My home automation project:

Hello I have build an irrigation system with RASP which will now be controlling with cayenne. Since I have a cottage where I have a conservatory has alttid be a problem with plants as it may be up to about 40g and without water it’s no go so here I have made a RASP with automatic watering system. The systems and the entire run at 12V solar energy. Out of it I get watering system and temperature measurement. I want to make it so that I can see volts and amps with mopy. In addition I have also RASP home where we live and here I manage light outside and in my work room, I’m by expanding the Cayenne also. The building things together for me has to be the easy since I’m electrician, but software is here where I have had to find code etc. on the Web and it has not be easy, but when I first found webiopi be easier and when mydevices came forward, it has now become very easy, so an incredibly good piece of software. The next thing I have started with is to make a wooden terrace where light and watering system will manage a RASP with cayenne, and it must of course run on solar energy. What I want to do is be able to control the order all my RASP both at home and in my cottage in relation to where we are. Here are just a few pictures on my test setups etc.

Raspberry and relay for pumpe 12v.

Watering system.

My work room.

Lars

6 Likes

Well done!

Once you are finished you should submit your project here : Win a Trip to Maker Faire 2016! [contest ended]

Esp8266 can do this?

I think so, yes.

-B

In my club, i make one esp and arduino to control some lamp on my web iot.mediahutama.com…can you tell me about esp 8266 not just get but get and give? Thx 4 ure attention

Remember that Arduino is in Beta and ESP is not supported yet. The only reason ESP is on the forums here is because a few of us are impatient and added it to the dashboard anyway. It should work just fine, but no guarantees at all. Have a look at this thread for some info about how to get it added (follow kreggly’s instructions) Esp8266 - #31 by eL_se

Ok thx…