IOS App Crashes on pressing button

Thank you for taking the time to submit your bug/issue! Please use the points below as a guide when submitting.

• Device & model you are using (Ex: Pi 2 Model B or Arduino Uno with W5100 ethernet shield)
    Raspberry Pi 3

• What dashboard are you using? (Web, iOS, Android)
    Web - This works fine
    IOS App - crashes on button press (Relay)

• Please describe the bug / issue as detailed as possible. Attaching the code and any relevant screenshots would be very helpful!

I have several relays configured within Cayenne. This works flawlessly on the Webapp however after upgrading last night the IOS App crashes as soon as i press a button.

Each button is linked to a Solid State Relay.

I notice on the web app the channel shows as “dev:LKMEyzrzELGMsnH” instead of just the channel number. Nor do I have the ability to change the channel.

currently mobile app(IOS and Android) does not support raspberry pi agent 2.0. have a look at this Raspberry Pi Agent 2.0

1 Like

Thanks for this. Is there a way to roll back?

sorry but you have to wait for next update of the app. till then you can try a workaround by @SuperNinja Read Only Dashboard? - #10 by SuperNinja for android app. not sure about IOS but you can try by downloading google chrome and enabling desktop mode.

@youmustcomply update the cayenne app to latest version and give it a try New Android & iOS App Update

Great news. Thanks!

1 Like