I’m currently trying to integrate a custom device into cayenne. Unfortunately I can’t see any data in my cayenne dashboard.
The device is registered in the swisscom-network and added in Cayenne as generic “Cayenne LPP” device. (We’re using the microchip RN2483 module for communication).
For Test reasons, I transmit the payload example 03 67 01 10 05 67 00 FF on channel 1 with the module. I expect 2 Temperature sensor widgets with a temperature of 27.2°C on channel 2 and 25.5°C on channel 5 shown in the dashboard, but nothing happens…
I’ve integrated the device as followed:
- Registered the Device in the Swisscom LPN portal (portal.lpn.swisscom.ch)
- Added the Application Server with https://lora.mydevices.com/v1/networks/swisscom/uplink as route
- Send the example data for checking connectivity (ThingPark Wireless Logger), there I can see some data transmissions
- Registered the device in cayenne as “Cayenne LPP” device under the swisscom network and entered the credentials
- Send the example data again, checked in the Wireless Logger (success) and the Cayenne dashboard
But the dashboard remains empty…
Where could be the Issue? Maybe a simple format error?