MQTT triggers on RasPi

Hi all - I have a DHT11, and digital input sensor defined. The digital input sensor does not come up as option when trying to add a trigger - only analog is an option. Also none of my Temp or humidity triggers work. Am I missing something? Please help

Are you still having problems with this? There were some issues with triggers while the new system was implemented but I think everything should be calmed down now.

Would you mind sharing you account with me @shovelheadman ? You can PM me your login and password and change your password here if you need. https://mydevices.com/forgot/

~benny

Adamā€™s statement makes me think the triggers are working??? I canā€™'t make any triggers or schedules work yet. Maybe I misunderstood.
John

I think they were actually still having some issues at the time I posted that, but it should be up and working now.

1 Like

Yes, triggers & Email notifications were working for a couple days now!
Thanks!

2 Likes

@bestes PMd my details as requested

I just noticed on the Android app that there are no options under the ā€œifā€ statement when setting up a trigger.

The ā€œthenā€ statement allows you to select send an email or text messageā€¦but there seems to be no way to define what the trigger should be.

We still need to enable triggers to be created from mobile, we will do this soon. :slight_smile:

~benny

I must admit that part of my confusion regarding creating triggers with MQTT was based on the fact that I hardly ever use the web interface - I tend to use the iOS app exclusively. Perhaps this post will assist others in this realization.

1 Like