Online Meetup - 03/24/16 12pm - 1pm PDT

See how I go, as it will be 6AM and my beauty sleep is very important…LOL

I can send you a meeting invite titled “official business” if you’d like.

2 Likes

lol. I’ll see if I can push the next meetup back one hour…I don’t want to be blamed for messing up anyone’s beauty sleep.

Flexible.
Suggest… with the pre- e-mail ask for 3x Ideas / 3x issues if that is not going to overload but it would give you a bit of an inside feel for whats hot and whats not etc…
~ Andrew

Yes please count me in.

It’ll be 10 PM here, but I’ll try to join in too…

Interested in attending.

Great, I’ll send out more details soon.

-B

Any chance you could make it like a Google Hangout?
Would love to attend but would have to be remote via internet.

Hi Ed,

Just added you to the group call. I’m using Join.Me. Will that work for you? It’s similar to google hangout.

-B

1 Like

Join.Me is fine, thanks for the add.

Hi @bestes,

I can make it.

Is there an invite link?

Craig

Great! I’ll send it to you

-B

I might be able to attend… link?

Great!

@carl.schaefer @kreggly We’ll be going over what we’re currently working on, what we plan to work on, as well as share some mock-ups of new features.

Sounds great. I’m hoping to make it…

Nobody wanted to talk. A bunch of shy engineers or what? :wink:

@bestes, any ETA on the Arduino integration?

As far as a simple bare bones IoT sensor, a Mini integrated with an ESP8266 is pretty ideal.

I’m also jonesing for a mesh solution similar to what Google IO put together in their labs (motes).

I’m going to buy some TI CC2530s and see what can be done.

For the Pi version, it would sure be great to start building some widgets around the Python Vision engine, SimpleCV. One could apply some filters from a drop down say, to do counting, or face recognition, or measurement.

Anyway, thanks for the presentation. Looking good.

Craig

not everyone an engineer. Like me only an addict and student and always trying to learn more :slight_smile:

maybe first is always more tuff :slight_smile:

Enjoyed a lot the presentation. Love the new features and the possibility to have a main dashboard that can have all stuff right there. Also very nice layouts with the new widgets and resizing…

thanks for this awesome product that is cayenne

1 Like

Helder,

Very well said! I’m not smart, but I’m trying!

“Half of being smart is knowing what you are dumb about.” -Solomon Short

Ian

1 Like