Push data from Sigfox (LPWAN) to Cayenne Dashboard

Hi,

I’m playing with a Basic Iot Board (smartEverything fox) that use a Sigfox connection. Do you thinks its possible to improve this connection type in the dashboard like LORA ?

Thanks
Cristiano

Hi @russo.spc,

We do have plans to support SigFox inside Cayenne :slight_smile: Is this what you were asking?

-B

Yes Benny it’s !
thank you
Cristiano

Hi @russo.spc,

Sigfox integration to Cayenne dashboard is still coming. We just pushed Loriot integration, and we currently support Actility and Senet. Are these network providers an option for you?

-B

Soory, I’m in Italy and for sigfox the provider is nettrotter, I don’t know these two other system. I’ll study to improve my knowledge.
Do you think to Implement also for arduino board ?
Thank you

Any progress on the Sigfox-Cayenne integration? I’d be happy to beta test.

Hi
Try this:.

Thanks! Where do I login to Cayenne’s NodeRed?

Node-RED is actually another program that runs locally on the Pi. At the bottom of his post there is a ink to a thread I made a while back that describes how to set it up.

1 Like

ok. Thanks. I don’t see how running a service on an Raspberry Pi is going to be reliable enough for a big LPWAN deployment.

If I need to host things myself I might as well go with thingsboard.io, which is more mature and more feature-rich than Cayenne. I’ve been looking at thingsboard anyway since I’m getting nowhere with the Cayenne API.