Scheduled Events Not Working - Arduino / Ethernet

Arduino Uno with 5100 Ethernet Shield

Using Chrome Web Browser, iOS 10.3.3 (iphone and iPad)

First off, I love Cayenne. I am new to IoT and this has made it possible to build an automated Reef Aquarium project. Everything works like a dream and all of my sensors, relays, and triggers work great.

However, I cannot seem to get Events/Scheduling to work with any consistency. It has been up and running for a couple months and I remember early on that events would run sporadically. I tried deleting and creating on different devices and browsers but it didn’t seem to make a difference. Now, events won’t run at all. If I set a notification, I’ll get a text saying that my event has ran, but it doesn’t trigger the relay. It works fine manually.

Here are a few screenshots:

Thank you so much for your help. I really love Cayenne and hope to continue using it into the future. This scheduling problem is fairly significant to my project so I do need to get it resolved to move forward.

Best,

-Tyler

Hi @tyler.mccarty,

Any improvement to scheduling?

Regardless, I’d love to jump on a quick Skype or Google hangout and do a screen share.

If you’re up for it, you can use this link to pick a time that works out for you.

~Benny