Arduino Yun, Dashboard, iPhone App, Android App.
- Scheduler does not work. I’ve set it to switch relay twice a day with notification by email. Emails are sent correctly, relay has not switched. Manual switching in dashboard work just fine.
- I’ve set scheduler to run every day at 2:13 PM in dashboard. If I open ListView for scheduling I see “14:13 PM”.
- On Android the same schedule shows 15:13!
- I’ve set Name1 for relay in the dashboard, then set Name2 for the same relay in Android App and then a Name3 in iPhone App. Now I have different names in different places. They do not sync correctly even if I refresh and reload devices.
- I have a DS18B20 sensor and write the log of values to serial monitor. When I compare this set with extracted data from the graph I see that the graph has some incorrect values.
For example I have all values near 21.8 Celsius. But at 13:00:00 the graph shows 21.6, which was not sent to Cayenne. What does it mean?
Upd: at 15:00:00 I had the same issue as described in 5.:
22.68517397 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 14:57
22.67154349 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 14:58
22.66813587 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 14:59
22.44870115 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 15:00 <=========
22.73284466 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 15:01
22.73021116 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 15:02
22.74010558 DS18B20 1 3/30/2017 15:03