@ufrtgr and @ihatespam,
It sounds like this must be on our end, as I've run tests with scheduled events where the device isn't even connected to Cayenne, and it still dutifully sends out notification emails at the time of each event. I'd expect you to get the emails when the time hits, regardless of any wiring or device connectivity issues.
I'll talk to our dev team to see if they can locate anything specific with your accounts. I know you've provided some of this information earlier in the thread, but just so I have it in one place, can you let me know:
- Device type(s) having trouble with Cayenne scheduling
- Connection type to Cayenne (i.e. Raspberry Pi / Arduino / MQTT (Bring Your Own Thing) / LoRa)
- When was the scheduled event created (estimate is fine, just to make sure its not older than June 2017 when we released the new scheduler)
- What was the scheduled event supposed to do (i.e. activate a relay, reboot a pi, etc)
- Is there any recurrence/repeat on the event -- if so, what settings specifically ('Every 1 day', 'Hourly every 2 hours, etc)