Smart Meter are essential to efficient energy consumption and a key part of the smart grid infrastructure.The smart meter helps consumer stay fully informed about their daily energy use and eliminate wasteful routines or get rid of the inefficient appliance. For utility companies, the real-time visibility into energy consumption process translates into accurate billing data and ability to balance demand against supply via flexible pricing and other policies. With the IoT platform, smart meters can be easily implemented to support these and many other smart grid features.
1. Real-time smart home/smart building energy profile
2. User apps for billing data accounting
3. Smart metering over HVAC, consumer electronics, and industrial equipment
4. Smart meter network
5. Smart meter data analytics
6. Secure over-the-air configuration
7. Fault detection
8. Theft detection
this project use single phese electronic energy meter, arduino pro mini and Esp8266-01 wifi module.
Triggers & Alerts
if the power uses goes beyond set limit , it send user a sms about it.
currently no scheduling, but monthly billing can be a option.
Photos of the Project