Temperature comparison with triggers

Hi

I am using a raspberry pi 3 with Cayenne. I have two temperature DS18B20 sensors connected to GPIO4 on the pi. The sensors picked up automatically on Cayenne. I also have a relay connected to another GPIO which turns off and on a light. What I would like to do is set a trigger as follows:

If temperature sensor 1 is higher than temperature sensor 2 then turn the light on, and if the other way around, the light must be off.

Is this possible and if so, how do I set the trigger. For now I can only set the temperature trigger on a slide at a certain temperature for both sensors and can not do a comparison between them for the trigger.

Kind regards

Welcome to cayenne community.
what you are trying with trigger is currently not possible but the same thing can be achieved by some coding and bit long.
do a compare in your code of the two temperature using if loop and depending make a two state widget on or off.
then trigger this two state widget to turn on the relay on.

Thank you for the information @shramiksalgaonkar. Do you perhaps have any documentation and/or examples of the programming to use. I have no programming experience however willing to learn. I am a newbie to this whole IoT and have no idea where to begin.

Have a look at this to get started with Mqtt cayenne.

next have a look at this awesome tutorial which should solve all your problem