Trigger not working with Motion Sensor

I have set up a PIR motion sensor with Raspberry Pi. I have added the sensor and set up the trigger if the motion sensor value is 1. However, I do not see the trigger working though on the dashboard I can see that motion is being detected and value is at 1. From the previous posts, I have tried the following:

1. I have tested the trigger for storage and it works. For motion sensor, the trigger does not work.
  2. I have tested adding the sensor on Channel 17 and Channel 27. Neither of them results in trigger messages being sent.
  3. I have tested adding the sensor as a digital input and motion sensor. Both cases do not work.
  4. I see that there is a new trigger system in the pipeline. Will I not be able to access trigger for motion sensor for quite sometime?

Kindly let me know how/when this issue can be resolved.

Thank you.

I reported a problem with broken triggers a month and a half ago, or longer, nothing has changed in this topic, it’s time to look for another service. if the triggers do not work, the MyDevices service for me is useless; / good luck in waiting.

Hi,

Really sorry for the inconvenience.
We are aware of the triggers issues, several things are going to happen in the next couple weeks to fix those issues and improve our system, including a new rules engine and a new raspberry pi agent.
Thanks for your patience.

• Eric.

Eric,

Thank you for the update on the trigger issue. Nobody else has a product like this and given that is it free and under development we are willing to wait it out.

WW