Verification error

ya hice todos los pasos para conectar el arduino a cayenne pero ala hora de subir me marca un error (verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000), que es este,

ÂżEs eso lo que estĂĄ diciendo cuando intenta subir?

Mi español no es muy bueno lol

“I already did all the steps to connect the arduino to cayenne but at the time of uploading I mark an error (verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000), which is this,”

1 Like

what board do you have? do you have the correct port selected?

1 Like

“¿QuĂ© dispositivo tiene usted? ÂżTiene seleccionado el puerto correcto?”

1 Like

correct

1 Like

yeah i have in port5 and i make the conec of cmd and its ok, but when i tried to up the code send me that message

i have the arduino one,
and this all the message

avrdude: verification error, first mismatch at byte 0x0000
0x62 != 0x0c
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch
avrdude: verification error; content mismatch

Did you download this from arduino.org or arduino.cc? Maybe a version issue. Save you sketches, uninstall it, then install a fresh copy from https://www.arduino.cc/en/Main/Software.

if that doesn’t work, verify your computer recognizes the com port when you plug in your uno.

Lastly, maybe try burning a new bootloader to the board if it still isn’t working.

It could be a issue with the board too. Do you have another board to try?

1 Like

i download for the arduino.org i go try to unistall to see is that the problem and no i dont have another board to prove, and how i make to reconize the com port?

Are you using windows? If so, open your device manager and look under the category “Ports.” It will be listed under there. If you are unsure unplug the board and see which one disappears.

yeah i did and the windows reconize the port of the arduino its on the com5, and on cmd i put that port.

excellent

but i still have the error haha

maybe try manually resetting the board moments before upload? Just a thought

i try to conect another board, and if i close the cmd, go up the code but no change the page in cayenne, and if i have open the cmd, the arduino say me that ocurred and error in the port that i conect the arduino

You can’t use prints on a Uno if you are using a ESP shield or another UART way to connect. and can’t use serial monitor, it will make it not connect.

So you were able to get the code loaded but now the dashboard is stuck on adding device?