Wecome to the myDevices Cayenne Community Forum

Welcome to the myDevices Cayenne Community

NEW! Arduino Beta integration is out the door! Check it out [here](http://community.mydevices.com/t/about-the-arduino-beta-category/810)

This is a community forum for all Cayenne users to discuss their experiences, ask questions, report bugs, and request feature enhancements. We look forward to your feedback!

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
| Getting Started Doc | Videos

Looks neat and nice ! :+1:

Thanks for the invite. Looking forward to experience and test the solutions from myDevices.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.

Hello everyone.
It’s Christmas and I begin the adventure with mydevices
Best wishes to all.
Roberto

Welcome Robert!

Wow, this is just what the doctor ordered! I look forward to using this in the coming days. This should be able to grab the attention of my grandkids. (Phone app, they apparently can’t do anything unless it involves a phone these days!)

Great to hear! Android app is coming very soon too. Your grandkids should be able to make some cool projects. Don’t forget to take some pictures and post the project on the forum when you finish!

See you around,

-B

Android will be awesome, I have 5 or 6 devices I am trying to incorporate or re-purpose into projects.
Cheers

Looks like your Androids have Androids

Hey Benny, how far off is the Android app mate?

Cheers
Ben

It’s working right now. Going through the first round of testing etc. internally, then will release it to the community! Guess I didn’t answer your question…it’s a matter of a few weeks!

2 posts were split to a new topic: Showing 2 IP addresses, and has stopped working

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

This topic is now a banner. It will appear at the top of every page until it is dismissed by the user.