Win a Trip to Maker Faire 2016! [contest ended]

Hello Cayenne Community!

In honor of Pi Day (March 14th…3.14), we are sponsoring a Pi Day competition, in which the maker of the winning project will provided an all-expenses paid trip* to demonstrate their project in the Cayenne booth at Maker Faire San Francisco on May 21-22. To enter:

1. Build a Raspberry Pi project using any variety of sensors, actuators, and extensions.

2. Incorporate Cayenne features such as the customizable dashboard, scheduling, and triggers & alerts.

3. Provide a 150-word description of how the project was made from start to finish.

4. Provide a video or pictures of the completed project in use.

Submit your projects with Cayenne username to projects@mydevices.com by April 28, 2016. Winners will be announced on May 2, 2016. Three runner-up presentations will also be selected to receive a Raspberry Pi3 and a year’s supply of cayenne pepper.

*For rules and regulations, go to the ‘Call for Projects Rules and Regulations’ post, here.

3 Likes

Bumping up

:hot_pepper: made me laugh :hot_pepper:

Bumping up

You know Benny,

I think some of the things I’ve seen around here in the last couple of day’s would be great candidates for the contest. I think I’ll start calling folks out on their cool :hot_pepper: ideas…

Ian