For the help request of someone who contacted me by twitter, I decided to do this base project in which from wit.ai we can access the Cayenne mqtt server.
The project is a basic switcher that controls a channel on the cayenne server.
- Create a New Project in wit.ai
- Create history for 'switch on'
- Create history for 'switch off'
- Copy the wit.ai token
- Create Project in Node.js
npm install node-wit
npm install cayenne-mqtt
- Run the project
- See that in action! (focus in Ch4)
I like interacting with IA interfaces, one of the following projects I will do a Skill for Amazon Alexa, which interacts with Cayenne Server.