"Coming Soon" Custom Widgets

This is an interesting idea – is your use case basically that there will be various people looking at the same Cayenne dashboard but with different levels of permission for what they are able to change? If you want to do a view-only dashboard with no actuator permissions, you can use the Project Sharing feature in Cayenne to accomplish this. But I can see the case where that is not granular enough and you want per-widget permission.

Good Morning at all,
I can see that it was said more than 2 years ago, I don’t understand why not advange these Custom Widgets out now in 2019. I am interesting in “Text” or “Lighting” customs widgets for example. In you Docs page you speak about cooming soon out but 2 years ago is very strange…Can you tell me why?

Thanks

we recently had shift from old cayenne to new MQTT cayenne and it took quite a lot time to fix all the issues that were there, so we have kept the new feature release on a hold for a time being.

Bonjour,

Des prévision pour la date d’update de la plateforme ? le dernier message dates d’il y’a 5 mois.
Pouvons-vous s’il vous plait, nous faire part de vos projections ?

Merci d’avance !

no update on this topic.