Sensors not working/triggers wont save

i deleted them to hide your details

k sorry

trigger are working at my end. on the ledt sidebar do you still see two widgets? Also check if the trigger counter is incrementing.

Just one widget for each sensor Trigger counter shows ran o times see pic

is your value going above and below the set trigger value?

@shramik_salgaonkar was the bug ever fixed where you could only have 1 trigger per widget? Looks like he might be running in to that.

yup that has been fixed, i did a test for the same to rule that out. can you do a test for the same ?

Above screen shot windgets did not have thermometer now it does on left side? set trigger for 50 on low side and 60 on high set all four, went below 50 and above 60 still no alerts see screen shot below

can you private message me you account details so i can have a look at it. you can change your password here https://mydevices.com/forgot/

I must still have double wingets the icon on left side keeps changing back and fourth

i am looking into your account.

k

the issue is with the duplicate widgets. we are aware of this bug and team is looking into it. it will take some time for this fix so i have a created a new device on your and added a test trigger for it. it is working now. So you need to create a new device and add the temperature code to it. Then add the trigger.

Shramik i want to thank you for your patience and generosity of your time for me.
Every thing appears to be working great. I did have trouble so i reset dashboard wingets and they came up double again so deleted the project again and second time every thing went good. I am going in for surgery Tuesday will be out of commission for a while. I do have couple other projects i had running on old system i need to get going one adam helped me with we are very close on that one got busy with summer and put it on hold. I will need that one by spring.
Again thanks so much.
Dave

1 Like

Henceforth, do not use the reset dashboard option. it is bug team is trying to fix. after you surgery lets start with the other project. Get well soon sir.