Anyone linked SigFox with Cayenne?

Hi there. Im new with Cayenne (pre-testing phase now)
I have already worked with SigFox before, in particular I own several MKRFOX1200 boards. For those who don’t know it, it always sends the sensors data using it’s own radio link straight to the SigFox cloud, and from there you need to define (“callback”) where you want your messages relayed to.

With my current cloud (ThingSpeak) all I have to do is create a callback with the REST API call for this platform (kinda GET api.thingspeak.com/update?API=xxx&field=1&value=25 for instance)

I was wondering if I can use the same sintaxis to publsh the data received in the SigFox cloud into the Cayenne cloud. I’ve been looking for the way to use this kind of API calls with no success so far.

Anyone dealt with this before?

Thanks!

1 Like

I’m not very familiar with the REST API, but there is a good post about it here Cayenne API tutorial for beginners beginners with ai2/thunkable Does that help?

1 Like

Hi
Try this:

1 Like

@tad.dvor @adam
i got a sigfox modem Wisol (with backend) - i got an ESP8266 connected to Cayenne (by mqtt)
Did you know who to make the same without a Pi but with a ESP8266 ?

Because i’m more familiar with Arduino IDE.

We could connect on Internet also and download data from Sigfox and send it to Cayenne .
I’m Right ?

I think it could work.
Just write the code. :thinking:

any idea for the code ? :yum:

Not yet. :thinking:

i saw this post about you Sigfox to Cayenne - Arduino Project Hub You used an arduino and genuino, i thank that there is an arduino code but it’s a javascript :sleepy:

@bestes @adam

Cayenne : Sigfox Partner

When we could play with ? :star_struck: