I want to control my heating system with Cayenne, and I want to do it low cost. So, no expensive brand RF thermothates.
- Most of the rooms floor heating.
- A few rooms radiator heating.
- Every room his own temperature control.
- Every room a small tablet for Cayenne (light switching, equipment switching, temperature control).
My simple thoughts:
- Every room a temperature sensor (Raspberry PI zero Wifi with temperature sensor).
- Every floor heating group a actuator (Raspberry PI zero Wifi with actuator).
- Every radiator a actuator (Raspberry PI zero Wifi with actuator).
- In Domoticz modules (I don’t know the right description) where I can type in or turn up/down the temperature I want for that room.
- Scripts that compare the measured temperature and the wanted temperature per room and (de)activate the actuator for that room/group or radiator.
Who has experience with this, can help me?