Bug Filed on 03-30-2016: Notifications not saving in Scheduled events

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

online dashboard

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

n/a

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

2b

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

When I select a Scheduled Event from a widget

and select one of the Scheduled Events

and then add Notification info by hitting the Set Up Notifications drop down then check the Text Message box then enter my phone number and then click Save

The notification doesn’t seem to save nor do I get a text message. In addition the Timezone seems to change back to default even though I entered a GMT -7.

Ian

Yep, I was able to reproduce this. Thanks for thorough screenshots, makes it very easy for us to reference this thread for a fix.

See you around!

-B

So I ended up getting a SMS notification from when I tested this out. I checked the schedule and my phone number wasn’t saved though. Wondering if you had same experience, where you received SMS when the scheduled event occurred even though it wasn’t saved.

No rush in finding out, just curious.

-B

I didn’t get a SMS on the first test which is how I discovered it wasn’t saving. I’ll give it several more tries today and let you know what I find. I’m doing bench top rig up of the sprinkler controller using just a couple channels to confirm proof of concept.

I’m off work until next Tuesday, at home caring for my wife who had reconstructive knee surgery a couple days ago.

Ian

This should have been fixed with the last release…forgot to update this topic. Let me know if you still experience issue here.

Thanks,

-B