Bug Filed on 04-04-2016: Raspberry GPIOs status on boot

1. What OS? (Wheezy or Jessie)

?

2. What class/size SD card? (ex. class 10 16gb)

16gb

3. What Model Pi? (A+, A, B+, B, Pi2)

Pi 3

4. Please describe the bug / issue. Attaching any relevant screenshots would be very helpful! Thanks in advance.

Hi all,
I’ve been using cayenne for a few days now and have connected a raspberry pi with a 4 channel relay plus a ds18 temp sensor already. All work spotless unless the little annoying issue as described below:

When raspberry boots up it sets all four relays ON – I guess some cayenne script sets associated GPIOS to LOW- while that is not what I want as I have lights connected to the relays and turns them on on reboot which is not good.

Any way I can change that? The “invert logic” YES-NO option from within the setup interface does not affect that at all.

Bug Filed on 07-08-2016: Trigger Issue with Temperature/Relay Fish Tank Controller
Bug Filed on 07-13-2016: Schedule not running after restart

Hey there!

Glad everything worked spotless until now. So this is something that’s been brought up and we’re aware that there should be eventually be a fix for this. I experience the same thing on some of my Pi’s with actuators hooked up.

We will be investigating a way to change this. This is behind some of the other upcoming features we’re working on, such as Arduino integration, more widgets, custom coding.

-B

All right. Thanks so much for replying. Cheers!

Thanks. Until then battery backup. :slight_smile: