Failed to install Python 3.5.3

HI! i recently bought a raspberry pi 3 B+ and wanted to install the cayenne software. It all came well until the installation of Python 3.5.3, moment when there is a failure to install it. From that point in software components for undetermined time, not installing anything.
Hope there is a solution!
Thanks
Mauro

I would like to add that it is conected through a cable to the internet and that a 2.0A power suply is used.
Thanks

What is the error?

Hi, it stops at python 3.5.3 and says failure

had you done sudo apt-get update and upgrade ??

Yes! i have done it several times!

Try a new a fresh install of latest raspbian , then do update and upgrade and then install cayenne . @adam any idea about this issueā€¦

Weā€™ll need the error message you are seeing. As a guess, try installing Python 3 with sudo apt-get install python3

iā€™ll try to install a fresh raspbian and i;ll let you all know if the error dessapears! thanks for your help

It will work on Stretch Lite, but if you want an easy install Stretch Full is a better option. Lite requires some manual package installs which you can find by searching the community.

I have the same issue:

Installed /usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/jsonpickle-0.9.6-py3.5.egg
Searching for iwlib
Reading Links for iwlib
Downloading https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/5b/63/1da34d474d87c13ba7ce347f499c0c2c4529dc288387c979b7832485aea0/iwlib-1.5.tar.gz#sha256=a58dd0da8b03bbd9c91fa0f9e7818362280bf0b7133bae0027f15581ee2e4751
Best match: iwlib 1.5
Processing iwlib-1.5.tar.gz
Writing /tmp/easy_install-v3plkfc5/iwlib-1.5/setup.cfg
Running iwlib-1.5/setup.py -q bdist_egg --dist-dir /tmp/easy_install-v3plkfc5/iwlib-1.5/egg-dist-tmp-ksc24arh
Mon May 28 09:51:32 MDT 2018 Build for Python 3.5.3 failed

I am running Raspbian Stretch on RPi 3 B with a PiDrive.

did you try sudo apt-get install python3

Yes, installed Python 3 right after my initial setup (running Home Assistant on this Pi as well).

can you try with a new fresh raspbian installed.

I could, but that would wipe out all of my existing applications, data and work up to this point. This isnā€™t an exercise in ā€œcan it be installed,ā€ but rather ā€œcan I add value to what I am already doing.ā€ Even if successful with a clean raspbian install, it doesnā€™t help me. If thatā€™s the only way to solve installation issues, I canā€™t use Cayenne.

it is recommended to start with fresh raspbian as the previous files may be interfering. i will put forward this to team and find a solution,

Hello, me also have the same issue, I did everything is written several times, but the result is still same. I reinstall OS 3 times doing updates and upgrades, and also separately installing python, but no any changes. I`m confused.

which OS version are you using and can you paste the error you are getting while doing installation.

OS - 2018-04-18-raspbian-stretch

during installation:
python 3.5.3 failure

sudo apt-get install python3 did you try this?