Workshop show room

We have seen projects, codes and other thinkering with our devices, but we have not seen places where all that happens. Post your workshop, work corners, dinnig tables setup :smile: images.
I can start… with my weather station work in progress on the table

9 Likes

I love it @Agroelektronik ! Here is my messy setup :yum:

8 Likes

@adam @kreggly @vapor83 @tad.dvor @shramik_salgaonkar @ebtenorio @Neoxelox @wmontg5988 @wj4me @laurencehr @Sven @spacefolder @sin-in-cyn36 @SuperNinja @vedran.musica @usmcwarmachine @lmjhe2009 @jcruz @croczey @asanchezdelc @Ian @richlansdowne @arduinobasics1 @brendon.walters tagging you guys…I feel like you may have some good setups :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Here is my very messy setup. :grinning:

And under the table is my oscilloscope. :grinning:

7 Likes

Took this last night :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is my setup this evening where I build on my greenhouse project that will be ready for spring :smirk:

9 Likes

organized disaster… lol Needs to be cleaned up.

7 Likes

hah, my current “dining table” (with a missus that is not 100% convinced! haha)
Constantly thrown into boxes and then thrown back on the table for work, with a small set up on my computer table opposite.

Currently on the go, a water tank level sensor project for a friend, an HRV system which also does intelligent vege garden watering, and will do automated LED with PIR sensing when i can be bothered, and a RAMPS 1.4 replacement for a 3d printer with a broken main board

7 Likes

I’m not convinced that my setup is good nor cool, but at the moment I’m in process of buying new flat, where I’ll make new, far better setup, with better servers positioning, far better workplace arrangement, and the thing I’ll do my best for, much better lightning. Current one is… decent.

Here my happy bazaar ! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Hi @tpangburn,
I had that Amscope SE-400 microscope previously. Great scope for the price!

With newly arrived stock and brown inspiration. Not on the picture is my Lego style work method; search, cut, paste, trial, error and redo. Will EEprom ever wear out I wonder? So far no soldering…

8 Likes

Happy to see that you like the topic.
I see that we have some serious thinkering labs out there.

1 Like

Yeah it doesn’t do too bad for the price it gets the job done.

1 Like

Forgot to include my CNC and my circuit board oven. lol That about completes my maker space.

4 Likes

My current (messy) setup:

Real command & project center:

And three drawers full of wires, tools, components, power supplies, and other misc hardware :slight_smile:

6 Likes

well much cleaner than mine. :slight_smile:

@bestes,

I don’t know if I want to show mine. Looks like an A-Bomb went off.

Cheers,

Craig

1 Like

Lol know how you feel I wasn’t sure if I should show mine either.

@tpangburn,

When moving, and brewing, and tech collide :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers,

Craig

6 Likes