Arduino UNO WIFI 2 CONNECTION PROBLEMS

I have successfully uploaded the example codes of the WIFI shield provided by cayenne but it doesn’t show on cayenne automatically, it only shows ‘‘Waiting for board to connect…’’ and there is nothing in the serial monitor! Anyone who can help me? SOS!

Can you share the code you are using and which wifi shield you are using?

sure! Thanks for your help!
I selected the arduino uno wifi shield and have installed the CayenneMQTT Library.

These are my codes as follows:
/*
This example shows how to connect to Cayenne using a WiFi shield and send/receive sample data.

The CayenneMQTT Library is required to run this sketch. If you have not already done so you can install it from the Arduino IDE Library Manager.

Steps:

1. Set the Cayenne authentication info to match the authentication info from the Dashboard.
  2. Set the network name and password.
  3. Compile and upload the sketch.
  4. A temporary widget will be automatically generated in the Cayenne Dashboard. To make the widget permanent click the plus sign on the widget.
    */

//#define CAYENNE_DEBUG // Uncomment to show debug messages
#define CAYENNE_PRINT Serial // Comment this out to disable prints and save space
#include <CayenneMQTTWiFi.h>

// WiFi network info.
char ssid = “TELUSxxxx”;
char wifiPassword = “xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;

// Cayenne authentication info. This should be obtained from the Cayenne Dashboard.
char username = “3ef26550-5bd8-11ed-bf0a-bb4ba43bd3f6”;
char password = “23a522a0ce46c0ddab9cf95bad7db510a16bdb4f”;
char clientID = “602e7b10-96fb-11ed-8d53-d7cd1025126a”;

void setup() {
Serial.begin(9600);
Cayenne.begin(username, password, clientID, ssid, wifiPassword);
}

void loop() {
Cayenne.loop();
}

// Default function for sending sensor data at intervals to Cayenne.
// You can also use functions for specific channels, e.g CAYENNE_OUT(1) for sending channel 1 data.
CAYENNE_OUT_DEFAULT()
{
// Write data to Cayenne here. This example just sends the current uptime in milliseconds on virtual channel 0.
Cayenne.virtualWrite(0, millis());
// Some examples of other functions you can use to send data.
//Cayenne.celsiusWrite(1, 22.0);
//Cayenne.luxWrite(2, 700);
//Cayenne.virtualWrite(3, 50, TYPE_PROXIMITY, UNIT_CENTIMETER);
}

// Default function for processing actuator commands from the Cayenne Dashboard.
// You can also use functions for specific channels, e.g CAYENNE_IN(1) for channel 1 commands.
CAYENNE_IN_DEFAULT()
{
CAYENNE_LOG(“Channel %u, value %s”, request.channel, getValue.asString());
//Process message here. If there is an error set an error message using getValue.setError(), e.g getValue.setError(“Error message”);
}

I also got some warning like these after I compiled the codes: