Events * Could not remove event

you said you want to do something like this, which uses arduino and not raspberry pi. And arduino is the best choice here.

i thought using raspberry pi will done the same thing. btw can u guide me how to add this, shall i use the bring your own device.

i already connected my fish feeder motor to the wemos d1 r2 pwm (where my wemos is also connected to analog pin for my ph sensor). can you guide thank you

are you using wemos or raspberry?

Now i change it to wemos, since you said its better to use arduino.

use this code Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino/ESP8266.ino at master ¡ myDevicesIoT/Cayenne-MQTT-Arduino ¡ GitHub to connect to cayenne and add all the fish feeder code to it.

Hi all,

I have the same issue, cannot remove events (I’m using raspberry pi).

can you try deleting directly from the event calender.

Hi,

Same result:

can you private message me your email id.

i did it but can’t … plz check it

@lorawan.vietnam Events are removed.

sorry ! it still again… i cant remove… is this a bug ?? plz help me to check and remove it

they are removed now.
Can you provide me the steps on how you are adding them?

yes

1. i choose setting button in widget (on dashboard) → schedule → and create it …
    any wrong steps?

then did you add any action? as there were no action in the events that were created.

yes… of course. i added action. but can i have question.
in schedule, it doesn’nt have start day and end day ?? example: i want to " open led" start at 26 of Jun every moring during 40 days … how can ??

you will need to use two separate events. One for On and other for OFF.

yes… but on at 7am, off 7 pm everyday… during 40-45 days ?? how can ??

here. what else you need? Two separate events.

1. ON at 7am
  2. OFF at 7pm.
    You cannot specific exact days like 40-45, it is either every day or week or month.

Hello,

I have the same issue, cannot remove events (I’m using raspberry pi).