Home Control With Cayenne

About This Project

This Project is used to Make our home secure and reduce theft with the help of Motion sensor and Cayenne App.PIR sensors allow you to sense motion, almost always used to detect whether a human has moved in or out of the sensors range. They are small, inexpensive, low-power, easy to use and don’t wear out. For that reason they are commonly found in appliances and gadgets used in homes or businesses

What’s Connected

Hardware::Arduino UNO,Buzzer,Battery
sensors :PIR Motion Sensor

Materials which i have used to give alert,Interfaced PIR Sensor and buzzer with arduino microcontroller.

Circuit diagram for connecting sensors for my project.

1 Like

With Halloween around the corner this is giving me ideas for the base of some Cayenne-based gags to startle trick or treaters when they trip the motion sensor. I think the trickiest part would be making an enclosure for all of the exposed electronics that can survive the typical Halloween weather here. :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Yeah sure rsiegel as you said is correct. I just tested with my home door. Sure i will do it as an prototype by cover my electronics gagets and it will be looks like an eye like structure for Better view.

I like the Serpac enclosures, but they sure are pricey.

http://www.digikey.ca/product-detail/en/serpac/RB22-1TC1BG/SRB22-TCBG-ND/2651705 for instance.

Craig

Yeah it is good to use it my project :sweat_smile:
What about my Participation prize??

I’m waiting too. :smile:

Hi @sure13416.ec,

Please upload screenshots of the project dashboard that you created with these sensors as well as the triggers you created. Your pictures do no include an ethernet shield or other means for your Arduino Uno to connect to the internet, which means I cannot confirm that you indeed are using Cayenne for you project.

Thanks,

-B

Sorry i cant able to upload my screenshot in my project here i am attaching

Hi bestes,
When i will receive my prize??

Hi @sure13416.ec,

Can you also confirm that you have written a review on the Android Google play store? Then I will get you your participation prize right away!

-B

Yeah i had done review in play store.

Can you Private message me the email address to use for prize?

-B

I have sent it to your private chat

motion detector turns on sprinkler solenoid! :slight_smile:

1 Like