I couldn´t use arduino UNO

I don`t know what is wrong. I´m trying use if arduino UNO and Ethernet 5100, but i couldn´t compiling :

This report would have more information with
“Show verbose output during compilation”
enabled in File > Preferences.
Arduino: 1.0.6 (Windows 7), Board: “Arduino Uno”
In file included from C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkSimpleEthernet.h:20,
from C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/CayenneEthernet.h:24,
from sketch_oct15a.ino:21:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h: In member function ‘void BlynkEthernet::begin(const char*, const char*, uint16_t, const byte*)’:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:57: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:63: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h: In member function ‘void BlynkEthernet::begin(const char*, const char*, uint16_t, IPAddress, IPAddress, const byte*)’:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:77: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h: In member function ‘void BlynkEthernet::begin(const char*, const char*, uint16_t, IPAddress, IPAddress, IPAddress, IPAddress, const byte*)’:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:97: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h: In member function ‘void BlynkEthernet::begin(const char*, IPAddress, uint16_t, const byte*)’:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:113: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:119: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h: In member function ‘void BlynkEthernet::begin(const char*, IPAddress, uint16_t, IPAddress, const byte*)’:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:132: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h: In member function ‘void BlynkEthernet::begin(const char*, IPAddress, uint16_t, IPAddress, IPAddress, IPAddress, IPAddress, const byte*)’:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/Adapters/BlynkEthernet.h:152: error: ‘Ethernet’ was not declared in this scope
In file included from C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/CayenneEthernet.h:24,
from sketch_oct15a.ino:21:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkSimpleEthernet.h: At global scope:
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkSimpleEthernet.h:22: error: ‘EthernetClient’ does not name a type
C:\Users\Engenharia\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkSimpleEthernet.h:23: error: ‘_blynkEthernetClient’ was not declared in this scope

Have you used Arduino IDE before?
It sounds like libraries have not been installed,
particularly the Cayenne library,
and perhaps the Blynk library,
and perhaps the Esp8266 library…
-but I’ve only ever used Arduino
for one type of chip-
Esp12-e,
and then,
only to compile/load the Cayenne bootstrap file-
ONCE per PC board! (in theory)
After that- it’s connected to Cayenne via WiFi.
so my experiences are limited.

Welcome to Cayenne!

Are you using the .CC IDE or .ORG? I saw a thread before with the .ORG IDE including the SPI library was required. #include <SPI.h>

Hi, thanks for your answer. But a put the cayenne folder into the arduindo library. Is it enougth?

Looks like a formatting fail in my last message. That should be #include <SPI.h>