* Pi 2 Model B * Web, IOS * Can not add a servo as "Connectivity" "Channel" not working

Hi @gopal.amlekar, this is where we have it mentioned in the documentation, but agreed that it could be more discoverable, or clear why the ‘Connectivity’ menu was greyed in the actual Cayenne UI.

I’m glad that you bumped this old thread though – if you have code that will enable PWM/control a servo motor without the need for this extension, I don’t see why you couldn’t connect your device using the ‘Bring Your Own Thing’/MQTT API option instead of the Raspberry Pi option in Cayenne, then integrate that code into your Cayenne client so you can use our actuator widgets to interact with it this way. This should work around whatever incompatibility the software PWM had with our legacy Pi agent.

Here is in an example where I use the MQTT API to execute arbitrary code on a Raspberry PI. In this example I’m just running a Python script to print some text, but the same concept should allow you to run any code in the context of a Cayenne actuator widget state change.