Price for using the cayenne service for commercial purpose

I want to use cayenne service for commercial purpose with my own branding . Can anyone tell me the price for the service for commercial purpose . Thank You

1 Like

Hi @sugamprakash, welcome to the Cayenne Community, and thank you for your interest in the platform!

I’m going to put you in touch with one of my business development colleagues via email who is better positioned to help you with these questions and with your business needs.

Hi. I am interested in using the tool in a non-commercial corporate environment. I would also like to receive information about it.
Thank you very much.

Can you send an email to sales@mydevices.com? We’ll have someone from our team reach out to you from there :slight_smile:

-B

1 Like

Hi rsigel,

Can you forward that information to me as well.
m***@g***.com

Thanks,
Matt

Hey, I edited out your email just since I’d hate to see you get a lot of spam if your address gets scraped from the forum. I’ll private message you about who to contact.

Could I please have the information on commercial uses?
Thank you,
Craig

Hi Craig,

You can contact sales@mydevices.com as @bestes mentioned earlier and they should be able to get you the appropriate information.

Hi,

I have been using cayenne for my iot development.

Now i wish to take a step further and do a field testing where multiple testers will test the device, dashboard and the app.

So is there a way to share the dashboard and app where testers can put in their Login details and connect the devices.

Also is there a scalable commercial Plan available, which I could use once the testing is done and want to deploy 100s of devices.

Your prompt reply would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Omkar Suryawanshi

India

Can you PM me your project details.

May I also have more info about the price?

is your project an lora based?

@shramik_salgaonkar. I’m a new user, and didn’t involve to any product yet.
Just asking for pricing details before getting involved.

All features in cayenne are free to use.

@shramik_salgaonkar, even for commercial use?

For commercial Capabilities - myDevices