Wifi shield RN171 not compatible with Cayenne?!

Hello Cayenne Community, this is my first topic so please understand if I make any mistake and let me know so I can avoid further mistakes…

I would like to know if you can help me with the following issue:

I have an Wifi shield RN171 → WiFi Shield - Elecrow
I was not able to make it work with My Devices and would like to know if you guys could help, I am using an Arduino UNO R3 board.

First test - Using the WiFi Shield Sketch from My Devices
Result = Serial Monitor reports (Wifi shield not present and no activity from Wifi shield connecting to my wifi network)

Second test - Using the WiFi 101 Shield Sketch from My Devices
Result = Not even able to compile the Sketch at Arduino IDE, as a result message I get the following errors
\Documents\Arduino\libraries\Cayenne/BlynkSimpleWiFiShield101.h:18:21: fatal error: WiFi101.h: No such file or directory
#include WiFi101.h
compilation terminated
As I believe the WiFi 101 Shield Sketch doesn’t match my shield, I didn’t lose time trying to figure out this message and I skip directly to the next test

Third test - I have collected the library and sketch from WiFi Shield - Elecrow and I have also used the sketch from My Devices (WiFi Shield Sketch) and mixed them up.
Result = At serial monitor I could see that WiFi shield RN 171 connected successfully to wifi network and acquired an IP address correctly but My Devices sketch still reports Wifi shield not preset

Any tips? Or definitely not possible to use this shield?

If not possible could you please point me the correct wifi shield type so I can buy it?

Thank you in advace!
Best regards
Cássio L.

Anyone?

That shield is definitely not supported, can’t say for sure if it would work or not since I don’t have one. The official WiFi and WiFi 101 shields are supported. You can also use an ESP but it’s not officially supported WifiShield with arduino uno compiling error - #11 by kreggly

Thank you Adam, I am looking for a very small solution which I can connect to my Wifi network, is there and wifi shield for arduino nano that is easily supported or do you have something different to indicate? I would like to know so I will provide it.