Problema con sonde 1-wire

scusate, uso un raphbarry pi3 con 5 sonde 1-wire. fino a la settimana scorsa tutto ok, dopo l’ aggiornamento del applicativo continua a replicare al infinito le sonde presenti bloccandomi l applicazione o l accesso a raphbarry da web.
mi aiutate?

Ciao,

Mi scuso per il mio italiano come sto usando Google Translate.

I tuoi sensori 1-Wire DS18B20 sono per caso? So che occasionalmente abbiamo visto rapporti di duplicazione con questi. Gli utenti di questo thread sono stati in grado di risolvere il problema rimuovendoli tramite l’app mobile, poiché questo sembra essere un problema di dashboard web. Disponi di un dispositivo iOS o Android che potresti utilizzare per provare questo?

provato.formattato tutto e rifatto tutto con android… speriamo
domani ne sapremo di piu

I try to write in English maybe somebody answers …
tried changing rasph, trying to change memory …
the problem is the inverter heat pump, when the rasph leaves pretty much crazy, you know how to help me?

@Massimotruglio83 what is the error/problem you are getting??

basically when the inverter heat pump starts the probes go to zero and begins to replicate to the infinite 1-wire probes, I tried shielded cable, to turn off the power … I do not know what to do

Hi @Massimotruglio83,

Have you tried doing a clean install of the Raspbian image and starting over? I know this is not idead, but it may fix the issue. This is a very hard bug for us to fix, I remember it coming around once or twice before.

~B

I saw someone else post that they had this issue when they used an incorrect resistor. If you are using a breadboard try a different row as they can get worn out over time.

controlled everything. as I said before I formatted everything and reinstalled the operating system. it works all the way until the heat pump is switched on. so I think it is a problem of parasitic capacities or inductances. I tried to power it with a battery but nothing. I also tried a shielded cable for the probes. today I try a simple wire and see

1 Like